Friday 4 September 2015

DOWNLOAD-MUSIC-B-O-C-BLACK-DIARY-II-NO-ENGLISH-2015

INTRO

What!
God,This Beat Is Real Hot You Know What I'm Saying.
But,C Man Uhm Please Is There Anyway You Can Modify The Instru? I Mean (C Man: Yea Sure) I Want You To Use A Very Distinctive Sound To Differentiate Between The Rap Verses And The Chorus 'Cause The Instru Sounds The Same All Through (C Man: Alright Let's Do It)

CHORUS
(Abyssinia)

*Keeping It Hunnid From The Get Go
*Non-Stop Till All My Niggas On The Payroll /Ooh/
*We The Realest And They Know Tho
*Five Years Still We Killing With The Same Flow /Ooh/ (x2)

VERSE ONE

*One Has To Be Gender Equal To End The Evil
*This Lady Could Be More Interesting Than BRENDA's Sequel
*I Mean The Lady ZION On That CERTIFIED Song...
*That Couldn't Make It To LISTEN CLOSE Mix Tape As KNIGHT Longs
*I.B The Forever Rhyme Spitter Is Prime With The .....
*KENDRICK LAMAR Kinda Rap In Its Prime Picture
*D'PRIME Is God's Own,LEE RHYMES Is NAS Clone
*Freestyle Round The Clock For Free Dime And That's Loan
*I Promise To See You In Lagos For A PAYBAC
*Words To The Streets Where I Learned To Burn 'Em Haystacks
*Hey Stop! There's An Alphabetical Disorder
*A Voice' Saying I Should Have Started In This Order
*Start Up With An 'A List' Artist Like ABYSSINIA
*Already On The Daily's Articles Quite Familiar
*But Did The Opposite And Put ZION On Top
*I Like Black Colours But I Love Lions On Cops
*Took My 10 Grand For Nothing,Man I Ain't Bluffing
*It's A True Life Story My Brother And That Was Brutal
*Hand Cuffed For No Crime As If That Was Crucial
*We Exist As A Colony,The Synergy Is Plural
*KARMASONIQ And LOONY BIN Keeping It Real Abroad
*EL-BEE The Aspiring Billionaire,Whatever He'll Afford
*A1 For BUDICIOUS,Same To The Lady CHAN
*Somebody Should Please Tell GENEX I'm His Crazy Fan

VERSE TWO

*SCOPEE Didn't Retire,He Is Still Active
*Mostly Behind Closed Doors Doing Ill Practice
*He'll Teach You As Long As You Ain't Gonna Hurt KALITO
*PROWESS Quite ECLECTIC,Blessed To Have Him As A Negro
*Beg Him For A Ride And He Gon' Turn You To A FLYBREED
*God's Gift Is Really Abundant,So Homie Why Greed?
*Indebted To Rap,I Was Caught Yelling 'I Owe You Ma'
*Money On The Way,Having BLACK BLINX As A Formula
*Applying KHRIS FLAMEZ To Do The KRISS KILLZ
*So Come War With Us And Stand The Chance To Pay Up All The Risk Bills
*Beehive DJs Turning Tables Like They're On Disc Pills
*At Least Deals Ain't Far From The Ground We Stand
*One Voice Through One Mic Just By The Ground We Stand
*Ain't No Telling Wataguan When I'm Seen With Stesh
*We Use Telepathy To Communicate,We're Blessed
*And In Between We Make 'Em Feel As If We're Twins
*So,You'll Never Feel Thirsty After Sipping BEEJUICE
*BEEHIVE Home Of Prophets,We Mustn't Have To Be Jews
*Rappers Like IDREAL And VIPER X Ain't Common
*We Hate Gomorrah,Our Artists Don't Paint Sodom
*PAPI Holding It Down In The Heart Of The City
*JAM DEE In The Whole Picture,This Have Got To Be Pretty
*Me And STIKISH Did A Song That TWEENY Is Yet To Find Out
*With McPETROS We Make A Difference Just To Stand Out

VERSE THREE

*Salute To JAYTEE, DUNEX ,VHICEE And TRINO
*You Will Forever Be Remembered By This Supremo
*BEATITUDE And DON ZIGGY,My Grand Masters
*I Love You All For Getting To Mold This Brand Faster
*With BOBDEE RIDDLE And SHAMBEE PUZZLE
*I Ain't Afraid To Wrestle More Than JEFF HARDY's Muscles
*We're Hard Down Here,Even He Who's Called 2SOFT
*Minding Our Business,Always Coming Up With New Stuffs
*If The Ladies Quit,I'll Blame It On CASSIE JAGZ
*'Cause Soon One Of Us Would Be Why DON JAZZY Brags
*Mr. Zaquex Can Do It
*EFKAE, C MAN, EMBEATZ, TIMS TOUCH,You And I Can Do It
*Rest In Peace To JAY ONE And DANO JIGGA
*Wish You're All Here To See How Your Men Have Grown Bigger
*Still On The Ghetto Grind With My Kind Brother D MAN
*Rap The Military Way With Kind Brother FREEMAN
*Attention Please,Watch Out For The Homie LIL SAIN
*ILLPILL Is Here If Your Favourite Rapper's Insane
*D KEV,KDS,DX And HBN
*Super Story Telling,Our Thursday Is 8:00pm *STEVE SINGS And KAY MAHN Ain't Ordinary Vocalists
*You Can't See Us Winning? I Advise You See An Occulist
*If I Didn't Call Your Name I Don't Mean To Disrespect You
*In My Believe Every Disappointment Is A Blessing

VERSE FOUR

*He Doesn't Have A Blood Brother Like Me,I'm Talking 'Bout KAMILL
*CINO Singing Like WIZKID,It's All About The Mill
*Yea For Real,SIXZEROS Is A Meek Fellow
*Hi RYCE! Hit Me Up With A Unique Hello
*Most Of Us Keep It First Class In School,Go LUMSY
*We Wax Well,None Of Us Wane,No TUNECHI
*CLASSIQ Is Really The King On His 'Ameen' Joint
*Ask B.F.S If You Wanna Get My Main Point
*And Thou Shall Never Try My Real Homie SPEECHES
*When It Comes To Debate,The Truth My Homie Preaches
*SLIM DEE Should Tell A.B DON To Tell EL BLASH ....
*No Matter How Dumb We Are We Know How To Spell Cash
*It's Visible,We're Causing Online Traffic On BEETUNZ
*Capital 'E' For Energy Brought About EETUNES
*THE GEMPP, SLOW P And G CLUX I See You
*My Niggas On Lock,I'll Be Hilux To Free You
*Nobody Balls Better Than Anyone Who Plays For MAESTROS
*We Were Born Amateurs But We Have Vowed To Die Pros
*MERCE A Super Model Down At H.O.D
*Was Anonymous But Now All The States Know We *The Street Code In 'ALL THE WAY' Is 'RUGGED'
*It's Making Sense Now,Our Name Is On Their Budget
*AMOPEE Is  Still The Best Friend To MAVE SONY
*B FLEX Is Not A Strange Man,He's My Homie
*M.H,Pass Me The Blunt To Puff Pass To QUEST MAN
*MISTA BEE Knows OGA Is Still My Best Man
*KING P Is Taking Care Of The Gospel In The Street
*With STORMFREE On A Joint,Shit Have Got To Be A Hit

OUTRO

Watch Out For The Part 3

DOWNLOAD BLACK DIARY PART 1 HERE

DOWNLOAD BLACK DIARY PART 2 HERE


TO PROMOTE ON JTOWN'S NUMBER 1 BLOG CALL;08134073004 08022503006

No comments:

Post a Comment