Tuesday 19 May 2015

MEET KING MEWIZE 9JA'S NEXT BIG THING!



NAME: Kingsley Udoh,

STAGE NAME: King Mewize

FROM: akwa ibom state

PASSION TO SING??
I have always loved music right from childhood but never knew I could do music until high school

LOCATION??
I am a port harcourt based Nigerian

GENRE OF MUSIC??
 soul R&B/ Afro R&B

INSTITUTION??
Student of the American university of Nigeria(A.U.N)

EVENT PERFORMED AT??
Performed: At the stallion awards show
The Mr & Miss AUN Pageant show

 AWARDS??
I won the 2011/2012 CAB Awards
Best R&B artist

RECORDED FIRST SINGLE??
I recorded my first single in 2011
Titled 'ghetto love'

WHATS  NEXT FROM MEWIZE??
 I don't know what I can do myself
I wake up every morning surprising myself
I do things I never thought I could do & all
Bringing some thing new into the industry
Is what am all about, so watch out!!

INTERVIEW BY: KELZ MICHAELS A.K.A PSYCHOKID

Artist profile promoted via #JtownsNo.1Blog @psychokidkncept 08134073004 PIN:239FB9CC

1 comment: